2011年2月5日星期六

CNY :3

1/2/2011

My Big brother birthday :)


                                                      My house got two RABBIT :3


 CNY EVE :)


  Back to my kampung at kapar ~
  
 Picture zone

                                                               Ang Pau Ang Pau ;3




This Final Stage i play adi So long also havent win =O=
so cheat !! XD





 

CNY 1st Day !

Picture Zone


                             My New lens :)                                 


5/2/2011
Today wake up early in the morning ~

Bath,Make up,Change Shirt

Go Seremban lu !!
Go My Aunt House ;)

Picture Zone

 Me and My Brother 

Same face anot? ;D


The Weather is too hot ~

My Face Red like MONKEY !! XD

After tat Back home lu ~


 Before sleep Take picture ;D




























没有评论:

发表评论